These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 17, 2007

I am wait your urgent response Mrs Fatima Abiola

From: fatima abiola - ftm.abiolason@yahoo.com

Urgent Attention, To U Only.
l am a widow based in cotonou,Rep.of Benin with my only son, l have $24,000,000 USD=(Twenty four million United states dollars) inheritance fund from my late husband in a Private Equity Investment Trust Company for safekeeping here in Cotonou.I am willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if you can assist me in transfering this fund to your country .I wishes to invest in a stable economy.
My interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. My name is Mrs. Fatima Abiola. A wife of late chief M.K.O Abiola .I am interested in placing part of this fund in your company,if your country`s bi-laws allows foreign investment.
Respond in my private email address:(ftm.abiolason@yahoo.com)
I wait your urgent response
Regards,Mrs Fatima Abiola.
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01