These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello

From: durant kojo - durant_18kojo@yahoo.co.nz

Hello:
How are you. First I most solicit strictest confidence to you and I pray that my desire to contact you will be given me genuine approval considering the fact we have not know each other before which to use this opportunity to introduces myself to you.

I am Durant kojo from Liberia Monrovia I am writing to inform you my desire to invest and buy a living house in your country, I am the child of late Chiefs peter kojo my Father diamond merchant in my country before he died.

My father died of cancer due to smoking, Before my father deid he reveal to me and my mother about the Consignment containing $12.5.millionusd which he deposited with a security company here in Accra Ghana for safe keeping and investment purpose.

Presently my mother and me came all the way to Ghana since my father died to notify the security company for the cliams, and we are stays in the camp here.

I and my Mother went to the the security company for the claims of the consignment and the security company told us that before the consignment can be release to
us from the company we need a foreign partner overseas to receive the consignment because that was the Contract Bond Signed between my late father and the
security company, which I want you to lecture us on how best we can invest this consignment in your country, bescuase my father told us that it's is dangerous to invest this money in Africa, due to market instability facing African countries that is why we
want to invest in abroad.

For your assistance, myself and my mother have agreed to offer our foreign partner 20% of the total amount of the money for your assistance and 5% for all expenses, we have all the vital Document covering the consignment which is (1, Certificate Of Ownership
,(2)Certificate Of Deposit (3) Contract Bond )and they are here with my late father Barrister here in Ghana.


Please note that I want you to keep it confidential alone. Which I will want you give me your phone numbers so that I can give you more information about
the transaction. Hope to here from you shortly
God bless you'' as you Do.
Best regard
Durant

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com