These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 06, 2007

Hello

From: gerry daly - counsel.firm1950@yahoo.ca

Hello,

Please do not be surprised on receiving this email. Though we might not have a personal relationship or have met each other, we could work together on this project I am about to introduce to you. First, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Gerry Daly. Certain funds have been left behind by my late client, below are the details.

Being that she was my client, I was her confidant as she shared with me virtually everything about her business and family. I was her lawyer and adviser for 15years and during that period I wrote her WILL and was also named as the executor. I am also aware due to our cordial relationship that she deposited Nineteen Million Pounds with a bank in England that was not mentioned in her WILL. She told me about it and asked me to prepare a codicil to reflect the money. However before this could be completed, she died.

After her death, funeral and subsequent execution of her WILL, I went into action to establish the information passed unto me by my client. My findings agreed with the information. At that point, I knew I had to do something to move the funds out of the bank. Bearing at the back of my mind that I cannot do this alone, I have decided to contact you and seek your assistance and acceptance to be the next of kin to the estate.

Aside my humble self and you, the relationship manager (Account Officer) of my client knows about this. He was very helpful during my investigation. Through him I was able to see the deposit paper work of the money that confirmed that there is no next of kin to the funds. It is necessary for us to move the money out of the bank on time before it will be regarded as sundry funds, which would give the bank the right to claim the money.

I cannot move the money in my name because she was my client and it could create suspicion. Her account officer also cannot do the same, hence the importance of your assistance. Have my assurance that there is nothing to fear about, as we also need your assurance that you would work with me with a high degree of honesty and sincererity to achieve our desired objective. The legal procedure is no problem for I would be responsible. Since the codicil was not ready before her death, a letter of administration without WILL would be secured from the probate office. With this letter I would personally apply on your behalf to the Bank for the release of the funds to you.

Below is required from you to enable us achieve the above;

Name:
Gender:
Date of Birth:
Address:
Country:
Telephone and Fax Numbers:

Upon receipt of a confirmation of acceptance from you, a sharing ratio would be worked out between the three of us and communicated to you along with my telephone number.

Thanking you in anticipation of your co-operation.

Sincerely,

Gerry Daly
_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE