These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

Hello Dear

From: jessica jessica - jessica_dd2007@yahoo.com

Hello Dear, I wish to present this proposal for the purpose of investment in your country. My name is Jessica Doran . I am the only daughter of Late Hon Dr.Johnson Doran the former Minister of Transport and Communication under the leadership of president Charles Taylor of Liberia. My father was arrested by Charles Taylor on allegation of using his position in the Govenment to aid smuggling of diamond from the Lofia county diamond field,it was just a political vendetta. My father later died in the prison, it was diagnonised that he was poisoned, but Government report says heart failure.He sent a note to me before his death, regarding a deposit of the sum of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$8.500.000.00) he deposited for me as family valuables. He instructed me to move immediately with the documents to a neighbouring country to seek asylum. I moved to the Republic of Mali where i spent some time before finally moving to Abidjan- Cote d'Ivoire with the help of United Nation Agency. Meanwhile i have located the security company, and have also discussed the possible realese of the Box. My father left a clause that i must reach the age of 24 before i could realese the fund myself or that i have to introduce a trusted foreign partner who would be my trustee to help me invest this fund hence the need for your assistance. I request that you be my trustee and assist me in effecting the realese of the fund to your country or anywhere you will nominate for investment. You will also be resposible for the investment and management of the fund for me and also you will help me get a good school where i will further my education.we will agree on a percentage you will take for your assistance. Please let me know immediately if you can assist me so that I will give you more information about the deposit. I thank you in anticipation to your quick response at Best Regards,Jessica Doran
_________________________________________________________________
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail, plus sûr, plus simple et plus complet !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp