These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

HELLO DEAR

From: abavanaterraes - abavana41@terra.es

Dear

I got your contact via Internet as God wishes my name Is Mrs. Gifty Abavana and I am living with AIDS.


Ever since my husband, Hon. Lawrence R. Abavana, Former Ghanaian Agriculture minister died of AIDS and I was tested positive of the AIDS virus, the mass media wouldn't just let me and my family live I have two kids who is now in motherless baby home my children have stopped going to school because they could no longer stand the humiliations from fellow students, the embarrassments are getting on my nerves but what can I do? I would have loved to travel out of the country to a place where I will have Peace and spend the rest of my Life with my children but I couldn't make it for I am weak and severely sick, More over, no Embassy would grant me Visa to her Country with my Hairs withering and boils all over my body, I will like you to keep this top secret and Confidential I will like you to come to Ghana to see me face to face with my kids and the money and Gold come down and see things for yourself .

From all indications, I know that my days are numbered. In the light of the above, I have contacted you to assist me to transfer out of Ghana The SUM OF $15 Million USD and the 250kg of Gold which my husband Deposited as [Alluvial dust GOLD TREASURES] with a security company for the Adoption or Adopt of my kids and the up-keep Of my children, and safe-keep it for my children as they will be coming Over to your country in due course to live and school my Dear I need a sponsor who can finance this project and secondly After the fund is secured YOU WILL INVEST THE MONEY FOR MY CHILDREN IN COMMERCIAL ESTATE OR ANY BUSINESS OF YOUR CHOICE YOU DEEM HEALTHY, am looking forward to hear from you while thanking you for your Anticipated co-operation, in this regard I will also need your personal Email address with your telephone and full name. Your telephone number you can call me on 00233-24263-6064

Emil me: mabavana@hotmail.com, jabavana@libero.it
Kind Regards,
Mrs. Gifty J. Abavana


Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu