These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 06, 2007

Hello Dear One

From: DANIEL PHILIP - danielphilip01@yahoo.fr

Hello Dear OneI am Daniel Philip.
Greetings.
With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you, as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past. I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.
My name is Daniel Philip, from Sierra Leone. I have something very important that i would like to confide in you please,I have a reasonable amount of money inherited from my late father (9,2M$ Nine Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollar}. I want to invest in your country with a very honest person and again in a very profitable venture.
I'm expecting your reply for more explanation.
Thanks and God bless you.
My sincer regards to you,Yours Daniel Philip.
_________________________________________________________________
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail, plus sûr, plus simple et plus complet !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp