These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

GOODNEWS

From: MR JOHN MARSHAL - johnmarshalpersonal01@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,
I am John Marshal .I work with Standard TrustBank Plc (UBA). were I head the credit and accounts department.I am writing with respect to a customer named Mr. Peter Blithe who maintained a current in my bank with current account number AL/CMTB/9977450.Mr. Peter had a credit balance of £31.4 Million British Pounds, before he died Unfortunately in ghastly auto crash. This bank account was operated by Mr. Peter without him giving information about his ?Next of Kin?/ Heir and all attempts to trace his family members since his death has failed. It is with respect to the above that I am contacting you This transaction which is confidential will take this form. I will enter your name into our database and the account opening documents of Mr. Peter Blyth.once I get your consent to begin the transaction. I will then give you all the necessary information to enable you claim the funds as the late customer's ?Next of Kin?. You may need to come down to my country to sign the necessary documents like fund release order etc. However if foray my good reason you cannot make the trip, you may nominate an attorney who will represent you at my Bank. If you decide to use an attorney, then the attorney on getting the necessary information from you will apply legally through deposed Affidavit. The attorney will also need to present a letter of administration before the funds will be wired to any bank of your choice. For your assistance with regards to the above stated transaction between you and me, you will keep 30% of the total sum of money as your share while you will make 60% available to me on demand. The balance of 10% will be set aside to offset any expenses incurred and incidental to the above transaction e.g. (Taxes etc).Any balance from the 10% set aside to offset expenses will be shared equally between us. Upon the acknowledgement of this mail, more information will be given to you as regards the transaction. Thank you in advance as I wait foryour favorable reply. l will like you to reply me with my privte email adderss (johnmarshalpersonal01@yahoo.com) sincerely, J.Marshal.
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx