These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good Day

From: Terry Frank - terry.frank2001@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam I decided to contact you since I was searching for my friend's particulars from the internet that happen to bear the same surname with you. I lost his particulars when we were urgently packing our belongings out of my country to Nigeria because of the urgency of our movement. I knowthat I am taking a risk, but one has to take a risk sometimes in order to succeed in life. My name is Mr Terry Frank, I am a cousin to Charles .W. Taylor, the embattled president of Liberia. Presently, Until now, the international community spearheaded by the United Nations organization (UNO) ordered that bank accounts of former Liberian president, Charles Taylor and colleaques must be frozen anywhere in the world including his valuable assets.However, I have in some where a deposited reasonable amount of money with a company, that I will mention Name to you. Once you indicate your interest to stand as my beneficiary and Next of Kin. I will write/ instruct the company that you are my beneficiary and next of kin and also tell you and them the next to do for immediate delivery.I will wait for your immediate intervention.Very truly yours,Mr Terry Frank
_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us