These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 27, 2007

Good day to you

From: sufiamichaeal sufiamichaeal - misufia3@yahoo.co.jp

Good day dearest one,
How are you and your family I hope all is well if so may all praises be unto God,
It is with strict confidence and trust that I wish to contact you seeking for your assistance please Dear friend this is urgent matter am seriously in need of your support I mean your financial help. I sourced your profile from Ivorian chamber of commerce though I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events well,

I am Miss Sufia the only daughter of late Mr Larry Michael, From Ivory Coast please kindly accept my apology for sending this unsolicited mail to you. I am an orphan being that I lost my father a couple of some years ago while my mother died when am still a kid am about 5years then.

My father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death, He was assassinated in January 2005 by the rebels following the political uprising before his death, but am sending you this mail base on deposit he made in a security company here in cote'd Ivoire the sum of (7.5 million dollars) which I don't know on how to claim it back. And whereby that the security company does not know the contents of the box is money and all they know is family treasures,

because the time my late father made the deposit with them he told them that the consignment will be shipping to his foreign associate in oversea.my dear I must tell you ever since I lost my father my only hope things is not longer that easier for me like as it is before my father friends and relatives are so bad to extend that I' was even been suspecting them if any of them has hand in my father's death their so wicked to me just that I refused their offer to me. Since he died since the surdden death I am only surviving from the little money kept in bank,

Secondly as my late father was assassinated by his business partners am afraid I think am not safe anymore here. Am known longer feeling happy with my country due to the assassinated of my late father they may come after me. Because I can't tell their main reason of assassinating him because they so calls friends. This is my reason of asking for your assistance to enable me takes away all that I have here and live this country and all I have here now is this money that is the only hope I have. The most easiest thing that I can take for now,

Please I want you to do me a favour to receive this consignment as my late father foreign associate in overseas in your country, so when everything is over I will come over to your country. And you will be by my side in investing it in a business that will not affect my education. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive or worried considering the fact that we did not know nor met each other before,

But I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. Please if you are willing to assist me, do not hesitate in replying soonest, I am ready to offer you 20% of the total money out of your assistance. please try and get back to me as quickly as you can via email furnished above for more clarifications am hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks may God blessing and guardians be with you,

Yours Miss Sufia L.Michael
_________________________________________________________________
See what you're getting into…before you go there
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507