These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Good day Dearest one

From: lilian benson - lilian_benson1@yahoo.com

Dearest one in the Lord ,Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by their recommenddations I must not hesitate to confide in your for this simple and sincere business. I am Lilian H. Benson, the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs Hillary Benson. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1999, my father took me and my younger brother Paul special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $8.000.000 (Eight Million, Dollars) Deposit in the Securite Company here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund and he deposited it as a Familly Valueble that the securite company don't know the contain of the Box. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance him from the deal they had that he was poisoned by dead my his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management .please we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways. 1) .To send your Phone and Fax number to us and also your home Address2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 21 years and my Brother is 18 Years.Moreover , we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. Anticipating to hear from you soon.Thanks and God Bless.Best regards.Lilian H. Benson and his Brother Paul.
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger vous offre 30 nouvelles émoticônes gratuites, installées directement dans votre Messenger !
http://www.emoticones-messenger.fr