These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 13, 2007

FromDR NENE KOFFI

From: koffi nene - ugomanenekoffi@yahoo.fr

From;DR NENE KOFFI
Dear Friend,
I am one of the Personal Assistance to the latePresident Gnassingbé Eyadéma­ of Togo. I will not like to waste your time.
I am looking for someone to be my friend that I cantrust to handlesome part of the money the President wanted to go anddeposit in Switzerland three weeks before he died.
I am Presently in Ivory coast Because i cannot go backto my country for now .
As soon as you get intouch with me i will tell you allthe modalities that is invovled in this project.
Iam waiting for your quick reply.
I will explain in details after your response in thenext mail.
Please click to this site
1.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/830774.stm
2.www.rcnetwork.net
3.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4239983.stm
4.http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2005/41860.htm
To understand what I am about to make you aware.
My Regards,
DR NENE KOFFI


_________________________________________________________________
Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui !
http://toolbar.live.com