These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 06, 2007

From Yasemine Koma

From: yasemine koma - yasemine_koma5@yahoo.fr

Confidencial matter please read with care.
Dearest One
I write to seek your co-operation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable me to own a property and invest in the stable economy of your country. I apologise if this mail does not suit your personal or business ethics.

My name is Yasemine Koma I am making this venture proposal to you in strict confidence. The money i want to invest was acquired from an over invoiced contract proceed as the chairman of the senate financial committee on foreign contracts verification and payment. (Member, Contract Review Panel CRP.)

The amount in question is $6.5 Million US dollars. My Father Mr Koma was the senior civil servant in the Cote D'Ivoire Government,

Before his death in the year 2004 he daposited this money in a security company here and declear it containing family valuables so that the company will not know the real content,

Our country prudential policy forbids me to operate foreign account. If you will like to assist me as a partner, then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss on the modalities. All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be revealed to you in due course.

For your assistance, you shall receive 20% of the fund to be transferred and 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred by both parties. We will like my proposal to be kept confidential because of what I explained above and you can reach me urgently on my e-mail

Please indicate your direct telephone and fax number when replying this business proposal. i will always call you when necessary, for now we can be contacting through email.


Best regards,

Sincerely Miss Yasemine Koma


---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions