These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 19, 2007

From Mr Karl

From: Karl Vogel - karl2007@o2.pl

From Mr .Karl.Address: # 11 Cnr Hamilton House, Ziervogel Streets, Road London N17 9HGOccupations: Auditor.
Greetings.I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business opportunity. Though,I choose to reach you through Internet because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.However,this correspondence is unofficial and private,and it should be treated as such.I am Mr .Karl Vogel, a United Kingdom Government Auditor and I work inthe International operation department in a Bank here in UK. My purpose of contacting you is that I am looking for a Reliable partner to place as the next of kin to a dormant account that have not been operated for years in my bank with a total sum of £46,000,000. 00 Forty Six Million Pounds and on further discreet investigation I also discovered that the account holder has long since passed on (dead)leaving no beneficiary or WILL to the account. I am contacting you to place you as the next of kin to the deceased and I will provide to you the necessary claim documents the bank will require from you in other to claim this fund including the details nformation of the account in my next mail. I will inform you on what to do if you are going to assure me that you will not betray me and my family with this funds in your possession so as to enable me to start the paper works immediately without further delay.I have a family of four,My wife claudia and hailey,brooke.

Please keep this business within your self for security and safe reasons.
Thanks as I'm in anticipation of your favourable response.
Sincerely,
Mr .Karl Vogel.
_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline