These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

From Mr Bendricks

From: Gilbert Bendricks - gillbert_ben@myway.com

Mr Gilbert Bendricks.
Auditor General, Bank of Scotland Plc.
P.O.Box.19.
Bank Of Scotland
www.bankofscotland.co.uk

Dear Friend,

Let me start
by introducing myself. I am Mr Gilbert Bendricks,
I am presently the
Auditor General of a Bank, located at the

Heart of London (Bank of
Scotland Ltd),United Kingdom .I have an
obscured business suggestion
for you.Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our
client Major Fadi Basem who
was with the Iraqi forces and also business
man made a numbered,fixed
deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value
of £30,000,000.00
(Thirthy Million Pounds Sterling)only in my branch.

Upon maturity
several notice was sent to him,even during the war early
last year.
Again after the war another notification was sent and still
no
response came from him.We later find out that the Major and his
family
had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their
home.
After
further investigation it was also discovered that Major Fadi
Basem did
not declare any next of kin in his official papers including
the paper
work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last
time he
was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in
my bank.
So, (thirthy Million Pounds Sterling)is still lying in my bank
and no
one will ever come forward to claim it.
What bothers me most is
that
according to the laws of my country, at the expiration 4 years the
funds will revert to the ownership of the United Kingdom Government if

nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop,my
suggestion
to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as
the next of
kin to Major Fadi Basem so that you will be able to
receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have
had everything
planned out so that we shall come out successful. I
have contacted an
attorney that will prepare the necessary document
that will back you up
as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem , all that
is required from you
at this stage is for you to provide me with your
Full Names and Address
so that the attorney can commence his job.Due to
lax Inheritance Laws
you can claim it quite easily, part of the Funds
is with a Deposit
House, if you can come to the UK i can arrange all
the paperwork for
you to claim the money, this will not take more
than a day of your
time.
After you have been made the next of kin,
the attorney will also
fill in for claims on your behalf and secure
the necessary approval and
letter of probate in your favor for the move
of the funds to an account

that will be provided by you.

There is no
risk involved at all in the
matter as we are going to adopt a
legalized method and the attorney
will prepare all the necessary
documents.Please endeavor to observe
utmost discretion in all matters
concerning this issue.Once the funds
have been transferred to your
nominated bank account we shall share in
the ratio of 70% for me, 30%
for you .Should you be interested please
send me your full names and
current residential address and phone
number.
Finally, after that i
shall provide you with more details of
this operation.

Your earliest
response to this letter will be
appreciated.

Regards,
Gilbert
Bendricks