These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

From Mr Benco Adam

From: benco adam - benco_adam2007@yahoo.com

From: Mr Benco Adam
Abidjan-cote d'ivoire
West Africa

Dear Sir,


I am Benco Adam, 19 years old, from Ivoire coast. The Only son & Daughter of Mr & Mrs Adam Joe .

I have $9.3 million USD which was made by my parent before
they died in 9th oct 2005, This money was deposited in a security company as a family valuables in EUROPE and not as money with my name as the next of kin. I seek your permision to help me stand as my guardians or my father's foreign business partner to claim the money so as to enable me come to your country for investment and to further my studies.

I have accepted to offer you 20% of the total sum for your
desire to assist me but if you have any thing to talk about percentage you feel free to tell me your mind. Please do respond immediately you recieve this mail for more informations regarding the money including the contact of the security company so that you will go there to pick up the consignment immediately before my subsquent coming over to meet you in your country.
My Best Regards to you.
Benco Adam.


---------------------------------
Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

---------------------------------
Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center