These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 16, 2007

From Mr Anderson Kar

From: Dr Anderson Karl - drandersonkarl01@hotmail.com

From Mr Anderson KarFinancial Bank BeninEmail: drandersonkarl01@hotmail.com dr_anderson_karl@yahoo.fr Cotonou Branch West Africa Hello. Although. I do not know you in person, I got your contact via personal research on a responsible and honest person that will handle this transaction. I hope you will forgive me for that. I am Mr. Anderson Karl. A banker by profession with Financial Bank of Benin. I have a profitable business transaction for you. I attended a bankers forum meeting on 25th November 2003 in London and I got introduced to Mr.Kim Han Young, a renowned South Korea real Estate/property magnate. He later employed my services as a banker and investment Consultant, Three months later he invited me and told me of his desire to open a fixed deposit account in our branch, because he could fall back on retirement, under my professional guidance and based on my advice he made a fixed deposit of $12,000,000.00 USD (Twelve Million United States Dollars) This deposit was for five years and upon maturity I made effort to contact my client. l could not reach him. I was forced to travel to London and there I got the tragic news that, my client Mr.Kim Han Young , his wife Maria, and their only daughter Arina Young, all perished in the Monday, 31 July, 2005 bomb blast in London. After further investigation. l also discovered that Mr.Kim Han Young did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And l remember he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank because he wanted to surprise his wife whom he so much loved. My concern is that, according to the laws of my country at the expiration of a certain number of years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr Kim Han Young so that you will be able to act on his behalf and receive his funds, since Mr Kim Han Young did not state any next of kin in his deposit, and as a staff of this bank I can not stand as the next of kin to Mr Kim Han Young who is a foreign. Should you be interested please send me your full names and current residential address and I will prefers you to reach me on the email address ( drandersonkarl01@hotmail.com ) and finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. Finally this transaction is risk free, all I will want from you, is to follow my instruction for the success of this transaction which I will cover you with every request from the bank. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated. Mr. ANDERSON KARL Financial Bank Email: drandersonkarl01@hotmail.com dr_anderson_karl@yahoo.fr Cotonou Branch Benin Repubilc.Tel.00229 93 01 32 35
_________________________________________________________________
Téléchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger !
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview