These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 04, 2007

FROM MIDLAND BANK

From: MIDLAND BANK - harrysmithmid@aol.co.uk

Dear Friend,


I am Harry Smith,The Manager of Midland Bank (HSBC) London Branch here
in the United kingdom.I have an urgent and very confidential business
proposition for you.On June 6th, 2001, a chinese business man, Mr.CHOW
LIU, deposited in his personal safety deposit vault currency valued at
17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pound
Sterling) in my branch.Upon expiration of the period of leasehold of
his
safety deposit vault Two years ago,I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. Some months ago,a reminder was
sent and finally it was discovered he had passed away.On further
investigation, it was discovered that he did not leave a WILL and all
attempts
to trace his next of kin were fruitless.
Further investigations revealed that Mr. CHOW LIU did not declare any
next-of- kin in all his official documents in my bank.This sum of
17,500,000.00 is still in the Vault which was opened and the keys
changed
upon the expiration of the period of leasehold by my bank but i have
them
with me.Consequently, my proposal is that myself and my clients will
like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. CHOW LIU.
This is simple. I will like you to provide me immediately with your
Full Names and Address/ Phone & Fax Numbers so that by virtue of my
position as the manager and with the work of an attorney the necessary
documents and affidavits will be prepare,which will put you in place as
the
next of kin.The attorney shall do the drafting and notarization of the
WILL and obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the shipment of the funds
through a courrier
company to you. The money will be shipped by courier to you for us to
share in the ratio of 80% for me and my clients and 20% for you I hope
that
is okay by you?.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will
be done by an attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees
the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via email. If on the
other hand you are not interested please disregard this mail and I will
not contact you again.
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with my phone number, more
details of the transaction and the relevant documents that will help
you understand.

Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for all of us.

NOTE: If you are interested kindly send the informations below.

NAME
ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
DATE OF BIRTH
MARITAL STATUS
OCCUPATION

Best Regards,
Harry Smith