These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

From Emmanuel Adams

From: adamms emmanuel - adamms1923@yahoo.fr

From : Emmanuel Adams.Dear Uncle. I have decided to contact you with greatest delight and personal respect. Well, I am Emmanuel Adams, Son of late Mr. Mathew Adams who died in the hospital of free town sierra leone my country last year on the 17 november 2006. However, before the death of my father he ordered me to go to a security Company at Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited One Iron Box containing $ 42.000,000.00 million US DOLLERS and he decleared the content to be artwork for export to his foreign business associate as the beneficiary on the day he made the deposited the box. This money was made from the sell of Gold and Diamond by my father and he have already decided to use this money for future investment of the family. There after,I rushed down to Abidjan and confirmed the deposit of the box by my late father. Meanwhile, my father have instructed me to look for a trusted foreigner who can assist me to move out this money from Côte d'Ivoire immediately for investment. Based on this ,I solicit for our assistance to stand as my late father business associate to get this box release from the security company and transfer this money into your Bank Account for future investment, but I will demand for the following requirement: (1) cOULD you provide for me a safe Bank Account where this fund will be transferred into in your country or another neaarby country where taxation will not take great toll on the money? (2) Could you be able to assist me to obtain my travelling papers after this transfer to enable me come over to meet you in your country for the investment of this money? (3) Could you be able to introduce me to a profitable business venture that would not require much technical expertise in your country where part of this fund will be invested? Please,all these requirements are urgently needed as it will enable me to establish a stronger business relationship with you hence I will like you to be the general overseer of the investment there after. I will please want you to handle this transaction based on the trust and take it like your own and take me also like your own son. For your assistance in this transaction, I have decided to offer you 15% percent of the total amount at the end . The security of this transaction is very important to me and as such,because this money is my only hope i have now, I would like you to keep this transaction very confidential. I shall expect your urgent respond.you can also reach me with this my telephone number : +225 07779450 Sincerelly,Emmanuel Adams.
_________________________________________________________________
Le blog Messenger de Michel, candidat de la Nouvelle Star : analyse, news, coulisses… A découvrir !
http://michel-nouvelle-star2007.spaces.live.com