These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 11, 2007

FROM BARCLAYS BANK PLC

From: barclaysbankplc - robertmacauley@she.com

ROBERT McCAULEY.

Barclays Bank PLC.

Registered No: 1026167.

Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP

PHONE: +44 7040 128 387.

Dearest,

Please permit me to make your acquaintance in an informal manner. This

is necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and

trustworthy

foreign partner.

This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I will crave your

indulgence and pray that you view it seriously.

I am a member of staff of Barclays Bank Plc here in London.I am writing

following an opportunity in my office that will be of imense benefit

to both of us though I know that you are already made. In my

department

we discovered an abandoned sum of $11.8 million United states dollars

(Eleven million, Eight Hundred Thousand United states dollars) in an

account that belongs to one of our foreign customers, Late Mr. Morris

Thompson an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane

crash of

Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including

his wife and only daughter. You shall read more about the crash on

visiting this websites.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his

next of kin or relatves to come over and claim his money because the

Bank

cannot release the funds unless somebody applies for it as next of kin

or a relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only

daughter died along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody with the

knowledge of this fund to claim. It is therefore upon this discovery

that I and two other officials in this department now decided to do

business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin or

beneficiary of the funds for safe keeping and subsequent disbursement

since

nobody is coming for it and we don't want this moneyto go back into

Government treasury as unclaimed bill. We agreed that 20% of this

money

will be for you as the supposed next of kin, while 5% out of the total

sum

is set aside for any expenses both party will incur during the

completion of the transfer, and remaining balance of 75% will be for

me and my

colleagues. I will visit your country for the disbursement according

to the percentages indicated above once this money gets into your

account in any safe you will prefer. Please be honest with me and

trust

should be our watchword in this transaction.

Note that this transaction is highly confidential and 100% risk free.

On receipt of this mail, please contact me by return mail if you are

willing to enter into this deal with me. In the event you are not

interested, I sincerely ask that you disregard this email and tell no

one about

it. I am very careful not to truncate my banking career should you

mention this to someone else that might blow the lid. I hope you can

be

trusted in this regard as I am fully aware that you are an

international

figure hence this approach.

Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of

these funds to you has been finalised. We will discuss much in details

when I do receive your positive response.

Please in your response include your direct secured telephone/fax

numbers if possible include your bank account you intend to recieve

the

fund.

Best regards,

Robert McCauley

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site

- http://yoursite.com