These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 17, 2007

Dearest One

From: doris attah - doris10attah@yahoo.fr

Dearest One,

I know this letter may come to you as a suprise ,but l will like you to consentrate in reading it. With trust,l have Decided to get in touch with you,to see if you can help me solve my problem.

To be brief I am Doris Attah the daughter of late Chife Collins Attah My father was a very wealthy cocoa marchant in Abidjan, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outhing on a business trip.

My mother died when I was seven years and since then my father took me and my younger brother so special. Before the death of my father on July 2003, he called me and my younger brother and told us that he has the sum of Ten million five hundred thousand dollars (US$10,500,000)left in fixed suspense account in the bank here in Abidjan, that he used me and my brother name in depositing the money. He also explained to us that it was because of his wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.That we should seek for a foreign partner(God fearing person)that will assist us to transfer the money for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management. Please, I am honorable seeking your assistance in the following ways
1)To provide a bank account into which this money would be transfered to
. 2)To serve as a guardian of this fund since.
3)To make arrangement for me and my brother to come over to your country to further our education and to secure a resident permit in your country. Moreover, we are willing to offert you 15% of the total money as compasation for your effort input after the successfull transfer of this money into your nominated account overseas.
My regards,
Doris Attah.
_________________________________________________________________
David Guetta a réuni les sons les plus connus de Messenger dans le Mix Messenger, le son de l'été ! Téléchargez-le gratuitement !
http://specials.divertissements.fr.msn.com/mixmessenger