These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 17, 2007

Dearest one

From: james mbakwe - mbakwe_2007@yahoo.it

Dearest one, I know that my message will come to you as a surprisesince I dont know you in person or met with you before, but I am of thebelieve that you would be obliged to come to my assistance afterhearing about my situation. I was, until recently, a Medical studentof the University of Nigeria, Nsukka West Africa.Late last yearOctober 2006, the Rebels in my State Struck our township and killed myparents and my only sister in one of their attacks.
My late Father,Sam Mbakwe being the former Governor of my State was a prime Target.Fortunately for me, I was in school when the attack took place.Before his death he had a foreign account here in Nigeria up to thetune of $12.5m which he told the bank was for the importation of someprocessing machine. I want you to do me a favour to receive thisfunds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as hisbeneficiary.If you are interested please let me know for that we canproceed.
I am waiting to your immediate reply.
Thanks.regards.James Mbakwe.
_________________________________________________________________
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free. 
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07