These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

come and help this woman invest this money

From: dudu ben - dud3ben44@hotmail.com

Hello call 00971 508075073 Dear Friend,How are you doing with your work? I hope all is well. My name is Mr. Dudu Ben the brother for Mrs. .Dorothy John Peh the husband is death now she send me out of my country to look how to invest this $28.5 Millions U.S. dollars due to the war be four in my country and it is risk to invest such money over there that's why I am seeking your advice and your Assistance to help me in investing this fund in your country or any where in the world. Please if you are interested you can send me you phone number via this email as to enable me give you a call so that we can discuss to meet for more details.Regards,Mr. Dudu Ben
_________________________________________________________________
Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily. Visit now.
http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_AugWLtagline