These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 24, 2007

CALVARY GREETINGS

From: MrsLinda Williams - linda4williams1@yahoo.com

Mrs Linda Williams (JP)12 Alnwick RoadNairobiRepublic of Kenya
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,I am Mrs Linda Williams (JP), A widow to the Late Sheik Mohammed Williams, I am 73 years old, I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time,cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is ,really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't, live long according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid, against terrorism in Afghanistan when hetravelled toAfghanistan to monitor an Hospital/a Humanitarian Foundat(HHF) he wassetting up for the benefit of the Afghan masses as of then, whose, majority, and 99 percent of them are muslims/ islamic scholars and loyalists.During the period of our marriage wecouldn't produce any child. Mylate husband was very wealthy and after hisdeath , I inherited all hisbusinesses and wealth, and when inoticed that my condition is not improving rather itgets worsen by the day i decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to Charity and the development of the churches in Africa,America, Asia and Europe. I selected you after visiting the internet and I prayed over it. I am willing to donate the fund to you forcharity,the less priviledged, churches,orphanages and widows,Propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God ismaintained.I took this decision upon myselfbecause I don't have any childthat will inherit this money and my husbandrelatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earnedmoney to be misused by unbelievers. because I have come to find out that wealthacquisitionwithout Christ is vanity upon vanity. Please I want you tonote that, this fund is deposited with a Security Firm ourside Kenya for security purpose. and upon my instruction, you will file in an application for the transfer of the fund in your name which i registered as a gold bar,with the security company the security company,the security company will be used for the said purpose. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family. Await Your Urgent Reply,any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church, another person or christian individual for this same purpose.
Yours in Christ.
Mrs Linda Williams (JP)12 Alnwick RoadNairobiRepublic of Kenya
_________________________________________________________________
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. 
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink