These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 26, 2007

BENEFICIARY

From: brian olsen - brian_olsen120@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Sir/MadamI once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address. my name is Brian Olsen, I Worked in a bank in the United Kingdom (UK) I am contacting you for a business transaction of a huge sum of money from a deceased client of mine.Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything has been taken care of, and all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.I was the account officer of a foreigner named Bernard Poirier who died in an air crash along With his wife Noreauluce Poirier on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian airline 990 with other passengers on board (May their soul rest in peace). You can confirm this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/world/americas/502503.stm) Since his death, no one has come to lay claims to his estate as his heir. The bank will not Release the funds from his account unless someone applied for claim as the next-of-kin/beneficiary to the deceased. After eight years the fund Was called back to the bank treasury as Unclaimed bills and the money shared amongst the directors of the bank, which has already been done by the directors mid 2004 at that period he had $14,210,045m (Fourteen Million two hundred and ten thousand dollars)in his account. Due to the relationship between me and the deceased (Bernard Poirier) he told me of a diamond business Which he had to do and left me in care of the "CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT" which he Used to lodge some funds in a Security firm this is to the tune of $8.5m (Eight million five Hundred thousand dollars).that I decided to seek for whom his/her name shall be used as the Next of kin/beneficiary to claim the funds at the security firm rather than allow the funds to lay unclaimed. It may interest you to know that I have secured from the probate a WRITE OF MANDAMUS to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries again; no One was found.Please acknowledge the receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the Following information's if you are interested. 1. Full name in order for me to prepare the Document in your name.2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers for ourPersonal Contact and mutual Trust in each other. I shall be compensating you with 40% percent Of the Whole funds on final conclusion of this Project for your assistance. While the balance shall be for me for investment purposes because I just retired. If this Proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor to contact me immediately. Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you. I await your urgent mail.Stay blessed, RegardsBrian Olsen
_________________________________________________________________
Try Live.com - your fast, personalised homepage with all the things you care about in one place.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-gb