These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

AttnFrom Mr Robert Zulugan

From: MrRobert Zulugan - rob.zul1@jmail.co.za

Attn:From Mr.Robert Zulugan,

I am Mr.Robert Zulugan, Manager of Standard Bank Of
South Africa, Cape-Town Branch. I have urgent and
very confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6, 2001, a foreign Oil consultant/contractor
with the National Crude Oil Corporation of my country,
Mr. Richard Moss made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit
for twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,000,000.00
(Twenty- five Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon
maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,
we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers, the Crude Oil Export Corporation
that Mr.Richard Moss died from an automobile accident.
On further investigation, I found out that he died
without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his
next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr. Richard Moss did not declare any kin or
relations in all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year. No one will ever come
forward to claim it.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.
Richard Moss so that the fruits of this old man's
labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt
government officials.The money will be paid into your
account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and
40% for you.

Please send me an email with further information about
yourself before we proceed further. Awaiting your
urgent reply via my email.

Thanks and regards.

Mr.Robert Zulugan