These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 18, 2007

Attention PresidentDirector

From: Mr Alex Chinanu - alexchy1955@hotmail.com

Attention: President/Director,

First, I must solicit your confidence
in this letter. I am Mr.Alexandria Chinanu, the director of Assets and
Treasures in a deposit company where I work. I am writing you this
letter to seek your partnership cooperation in receiving a total amount
of $17.3M (Seventeen Million Three Hundred Thousand United States
dollars) which was deposited with our company here in Senegal. This
total amount was deposited as a family treasure with my company by late
Mr. Gabriel Kpoleh, a Liberian citizen and personal aid to President
Charles Taylor.

Mr. Gabriel Kpoleh, his wife and two Children were
killed by rebels loyal to the President near Kuru village during the
past crisis in Liberia. Since the untimely death of Mr. Gabriel Kpoleh
and his family, the management of my company has mandated my office to
make several enquiries to locate any of his extended relatives, but no
fruitful result was achieved as all my efforts also proved unsuccessful
to locate any member of his family. Before my observation in this
development, I discovered that late Mr. Gabriel Kpoleh did not make an
HEIR/WILL. The management has been deliberating on how to revert this
fund to the company's account since I have been unsuccessful in
locating the relatives for over 3 years. It is therefore upon this
discovery that I and my junior colleague in my department decide to
seek your consent to present you as the next of kin or relation to the
deceased so that we will quickly move this money out of Senegal to be
delivered in your care as the next of kin or relation entitled to
inherit this fund.

All arrangement to move this deposited fund has
been put in place and all I require is your honest and sincere
partnership co-operation to enable us see this money delivered to you.
As an insider in the company, I have all the necessary legal documents
that will back up the claim of this deposit and I guarantee you that
this fund movement will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect both of us from any breach of the law. On smooth delivery
of this total deposited fund to you, you will be entitled to your own
share of the total sum as gratification. We agreed that 40% of this
money will be for you as our receiving partner, while 60% would be for
me and my junior colleague. Thereafter I will visit your country for
disbursement and further investment plans.

You have been advised to
keep this information a top secret as we are still working in the
company and intend to resign from service after this money is delivered
to you. I shall furnish you with further details and necessary
procedures with which to make a quick shipment progress. For further
information please contact me immediately on my direct telephone number
00221 2160293. OR through my email address stating your wish in this
urgent matter.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and best
regards.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Alexandria Chinanu
Tel: 00221 2160293