These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 06, 2007

Asalamalikum

From: Mr Koffi Desmond - dkd_koffi@yahoo.ie

Asalamalikum

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to transfer to your
overseas account the sum of($10.500 USD) United States Dollars from one of
the Prime Banks here in Dakar Senegal.

I am Mr Desmond Koffi(Bsc,Msc)the Auditor General of one of the prime banks
here in Dakar Senegal,during the course of our auditing,I discovered a
floating funds in an account opened in our bank since 1982 and till date no
body has operated on the account and after going through old files in the
records,I discovered that the owner of the account died long ago in a plane
crash along with his family without leaving a[His/WILL],hence the floating
of the funds and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be
forfeited for nothing.

Therefore,with a personal conviction of trust and confidence,I wish to
contact you as a foreigner,to stand as a relative because you share thesame
surname with the decease's,thus I can work out the release of the funds,No
other person in the office knows about the account,please be assured of the
risk free,I'm the one that will work it out,all I need is your cooperation
because the account content can not be approved to an indigen here as his
next of kin.At the conclusion of this project,

I propose a joint investment of an equal partnership to you or we may share
it in a ratio of 45% for you and 55% for myself.One more thing please;I beg
you don't consider this against moral justification,they are many other
aspects of life we may contribute with this funds to help the less
privileged and the needy in a society than having it shared as an unclaimed
bill among Government PLEASE.

I look forward to your earliest response inshallah.

Yours Truly

Mr Desmond Koffi.

_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez le Blog heroic Fantaisy d'Eragon!
http://eragon-heroic-fantasy.spaces.live.com