These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Act As Next of Kin

From: FRED SMITH - fredsmith@terramail.com.sv

BARRISTER FRED SMITH(SAN)
LEGAL PRACTITIONER, SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE
LAGOS NIGERIA

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Barr. Fred Smith(SAN) personal attorney to Engineer Mark Scott a
national of your country, who used to work with Eleme Construction &
Development Company here in Nigeria herein, after shall be referred to
as my client.

My client with his entire family (The wife and three Children) were
involved in the explosion in Lagos, Nigeria, on January 27, 2002
which, claim many lives and property. Unfortunately, my client and the
family lost their lives in that disaster that needed not to have
happened. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to
locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved
unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family
hence I contacted you.

My purpose of contacting you is to assist in repatriating the money and
property left behind by my client prior to his death before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the company where this huge
deposits were lodged in, where the deceased had an account valued at
about US$3,100,000.00 Million dollars. The company had issued me a
notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated
within the next 14 official working days. Since I have been successful in
locating the relatives for over one year now I seek your consent as
the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last
name/surname so that the proceeds of this account valued at
US$3,100,000.00 Million dollars can be paid to you. I have all the
necessary official and legal documents that can be used to back up your
claim.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable me as the legal
attorney to the deceased in seeing that you receive your inheritance
fund. I guarantee that this will be executed legitimately to protect
you from any breach of the law.See the below website for more
informations regarding the bomb explosion.

http://www.uneptie.org/pc/apell/disasters/lagos/home.html
Please get in touch with me through my private email address
(fredsmith@terramail.com.sv) to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,
Barr. Fred Smith (SAN